Senior Full Stack Developer
As an agency, we drive innovation in the advertising sector. Our Attribution and Reporting capabilities are at the heart of ensuring that our clients understand the impact of their campaigns. We are on a mission to redefine the boundaries of advertising attribution, and we need a dynamic Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our journey.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of full-stack development experience with a strong background in data analysis. In addition to technical know-how, we need someone with stellar interpersonal skills. The Senior Full Stack Developer will be expected to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and work with people at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated problem solving ability and experience producing accurate work on tight deadlines is a must. Prior work in advertising is a huge plus.
• Development: Design, develop, and maintain scalable and robust software solutions focusing on advertising attribution and data reporting.
• Integration: Interface with third-party advertising platforms, analytics tools, and databases to fetch, process, and visualize data.
• Optimization: Analyze and improve the performance, efficiency, and scalability of our systems and applications. Develop understanding of how our company works and execute projects to support business goals.
• Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, product managers, and other developers to understand requirements and deliver the best solutions.
• Innovation: Stay updated with the latest industry trends, challenges, and technologies. Be proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies, and methodologies to enhance our attribution modeling and reporting capabilities.
• Mentorship: Lead and guide junior developers in the team, ensuring best coding practices and promoting a culture of continuous learning.
• At least 5 years of full-stack development experience with a focus on web applications.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferred
• Proficient in Python, with experience in Django framework
• Hands-on experience with AWS and its various services.
• Strong knowledge of databases (e.g., MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift).
• Experience in advertising and data analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to dissect complex problems and deliver effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Ability to understand business operations and goals and translate into software capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Self-starter who works well in a collaborative environment
• Competitive salary and bonus structure. Base salary range: $100,000 to $120,000
• Hybrid office – work a minimum of three (3) days per week on site in Irvington, NY
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Generous PTO package, including major holidays
• 401(k) eligible after 90 days with profit share