Our Advanced TV department wants to add a Programmatic Specialist to the team. This person will handle the execution and implementation of programmatic media buying. The programmatic specialist needs to be skilled at Excel and comfortable working with numbers. Prior programmatic or buying experience is a significant bonus. We are looking for a well-organized multitasker who thrives in a high-volume environment.
• Responsible for the tactical execution and implementation of programmatic media buying, including all tracking/tagging requirements
• Campaign management including trafficking, set-up and pacing that aligns with trading best practices and campaign objectives; entry of billing numbers into agency systems
• Note taking and circulation in meetings
• Maintain organized task list and validate tasks assigned can be delivered on time and in full providing any timely feedback to team an otherwise managing up successfully
• Vendor coordination – understand specific vendor offerings, execute campaigns and follow-ups, schedule vendor discussions, interact with vendors in a professional manner
• Build knowledge of LWD programmatic approach and best practices
• Recognize discrepancies and undertake basic investigations to resolve them; escalate ambiguous requests and assignments for clarification
• Produce pacing reports in a timely manner for entire programmatic team to use
• Comprehends the interplay between different performance metrics and what levers are available that have an impact on others
• Contributes media plan details (audience sizes, impression estimates, forecast volumes, etc.) to support in development of recommendation deliverable
• Provides historical data from existing client campaigns to support development of new plans
• Prior programmatic, media buying, or traffic experience.
• Proactive and collaborative – we need someone who can take initiative and support the wider team
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Strong mathematical skills; comfortable with numbers and analyzing data
• Stellar interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with staff, clients, and vendors at all levels
• Proven ability to produce accurate work in a deadline-driven environment
Salary Range: $60,000 to $80,000
To apply, please upload your resume.
LWD is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by laws or regulations. We are committed to our equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment.